The following personal data can be stored in our system for customers.
- IP number during the creation of the website.
- IP number with the last login.
- E-mail to the owner of the website.
- Encrypted version of the password with a unique salt. (Impossible for us or anyone else to see your password).
- Data for the optional administration account: name, surname, additional email and company name.
- Cookies are used for logging in, and for anonymous statistics.
The above personal information is protected and is never given out to third parties. An exception occurs if the data is requested by the police or the courts, in which it is then sent to a verified e-mail of the official person. The user will normally be notified. User can always contact us to remove details.
Contact our CEO, VD Frans Viktor Grahn with questions about PUL and GDPR.